This podcast is part 2 of the conclusion of the audiobook of The Blueprint of Consciousness. In this episode we read part 2 of Chapter 1 of the objective sequel to Beelzebub’s Tales to His Grandson, written by Russell A. Smith, and entitled Beelzebub’s Last Wish.
Information for this podcast can be found on the podcast page. We recommend that you purchase the hardback or PDF to follow along.
A full copy of the the archive from thedogpub.com, has been imported into THEDOG Teachings, as of April 2023, and is now available to registered users here.
Access "Levels of Man - Steward" by purchasing The Blueprint of Consciousness, our high-quality 522 page hardback (also available as a downloadable PDF).
Access "Levels of Man - Master" by acquiring the master exercises, either freely by memorizing 1,001 words here, or through purchase at $1,001 here.
– AN ACCELERATED PATH TO AWAKENING
More than just a book, a repeatable and provable objective journey to awaken a higher state of consciousness.
This 520-page full color hardback book is a complete path, with 166 charts and diagrams, including The Objective Exercise for awakening.
AN OPTIONAL AUDIO WALKTHROUGH OF
Although The Objective Exercise is included in the book, this is for those who might like to be audibly guided through The Objective Exercise, and thereby, listen their way to a higher state of consciousness.
Zoom meetings are here!
Every Saturday at 5:00 PM England time, 11:00 AM Dallas time, we will be conducting ZOOM meetings for purchasers of The Blueprint of Consciousness, so that they can ask questions, listen to answers, or just join with others who are on the journey of a lifetime.
And at 6:30 PM England time, we will have a ZOOM meeting for those who have received the Master Exercises.
THEDOG Teachings presents ...
Gurdjieff: Cosmic Secrets – The Blueprint of Consciousness
This website expands upon and deciphers the teachings of George I. Gurdjieff, with Russell A. Smith revealing an ultimate structure to all phenomena, one which, if understood, allows you to experience an objective awakening through an exercise we call “The Objective Exercise,” one that unifies your three lower centers into one, and as such, awakens a higher state of consciousness, which allows you to see yourself and the world around you as it really is.
The Blueprint of Consciousness exquisitely describes a natural and idiomatic structure based upon the laws of seven and three, which demonstrably unifies science, spirituality and religion, and presents a mathematically verifiable connection to quarks, supernovae, suns, planets, DNA, human psychology, and black holes. This single structure defines not only the cosmological world, but also the quantum world, and psychological worlds of humanity, and could genuinely be described as the unified theory of everything. An objective universe created and maintained from a simple diatonic musical vibration.
It is a complete and objective teaching, with no more need for a guru or teacher, that is available as a high quality 522-page hardback or downloadable PDF which brings in just eight days what many teachings fail to bring in twenty years or more. The speed and efficiency of this process will astound you. For someone who is seeking self-perfection, this could be the single most important investment you ever make.
Consciousness and Awakening Explained
Here we attempt to explain what is the underlying structure of consciousness, and why awakening is not only important, but is your given right in this life, and the next stage in psychological evolution for a human being.
If you have read this far, you may have already experienced that life as it usually stands does not always offer personal and long-lasting contentment, nor does it feel as purposeful and as meaningful as you may have intuited that it should. THEDOG Teachings will help you achieve your true potential to become a Human Being, rather than a Homo Sapien doing.
Our four states of consciousness
We are capable of four states of consciousness – Sleep, Waking Sleep, Self-Consciousness and Objective Consciousness. We usually only reside in the first two.
- Sleep is us simply being unconscious, fast asleep, or even comatose.
- Waking sleep is also known as relative consciousness, one where we are not “here”, but are wrapped up in worries, anxieties, regrets of the past and fears of the future, or simply caught in an endless bout of revolving thoughts and narration. Everything is subjective. This is not “awake”, and awakening is our right.
- Self-consciousness is the first state of awakening, and is one where we are conscious to ourselves, our thoughts and the reason we act in the ways that we do. We become an impartial witness to ourselves, seeing ourselves as we really are, not what we think we are or what we are told we are. We can begin to fully purge every inexactitude within us, ridding us of all the falsities and notions built up in us over years. We become real, and we develop conscience. Useless thoughts and inner commentary ceases, and we cease to lie to others or ourselves.
- Objective consciousness is seeing the world as it is, and seeing ourselves and others as they really are. We are free of placing labels on things, free of prejudice…simply free. Life becomes objective, and we live with pure reason and impartiality. This is the most fulfilled and highest potential of a human being. We are free to be, and our will is our own.
Our four types of attention
We have four types of attention – None, Scattered, Drawn and Directed.
- No attention is deep sleep, out for the count. We are not even there.
- Scattered attention is our usual state, thinking one thing, then another, over and over until we are exhausted. In this state, we jump when things surprise us, we say things like “Gosh, I was miles away”. We miss so much of life. We can even drive and not know what we did. In this state we forget where we put things, forget what was said, and hardly ever notice the world going by.
- Drawn attention is when a loud noise or disturbance causes us to focus momentarily on something before we go scattered again. Video games exacerbate drawn attention. We are not in control of it. Something controls us. We can be drawn as long as our energy is sustained. It is not of our own doing.
- Directed attention is conscious and intentional and locks us in to something where we feel a “flow”, and where we take in all that we focus on without distraction. We used to have an attention span of 12 seconds, and since the last decade it is less than 8 seconds. A goldfish has 9. We truly can and ought to have better attention than a goldfish. Social media does not help this.
What does being “awake” really mean?
Most things in life do not make much sense when we sit down and reflect upon them. We get told contradictory things, get filled with all sorts of opinions, and nowadays we sadly cannot easily tell truth from the false. We hold grudges. We worry too much. We are concerned over trivial things, that at the time seem huge, but years later we cannot even recall. Our lives are filled with the most unfortunate things in our minds, that rarely ever happen in reality.
Our body is always in the here and now, but our emotions and minds are not. We ought to seek being “bodyful” rather than mindful. Our minds are too cluttered as it is. Being awake is being present to all that is occurring to us in the moment, in our body, mind and emotions, free of tension, and able to respond in the most appropriate way, rather than react according to habit or programming.
Being awake is being in control of your own mind, body and emotions, rather than being subject to every trigger and impact that life can throw at us. It may not make life simpler and easier, but it changes your whole relationship to it, so that you are at peace in yourself and see things objectively, see people without labels. Usually we only see the labels our minds bring up, and we only remember the last time we remembered something, not the event itself. That’s why memory distorts grossly over time.
Being awake is being free to be who we are, what we are. We are not at the mercy of life, but we learn to master life and ourselves. We gain inner peace, and the ability to stop unnecessary thoughts, and transform emotions. If you think you already control your thoughts, try to stop them, or watch what happens when falsely accused of something, or if your sensitivities are touched.
What do others say?
1. “The only real way for you to know if it matches its promises, is to observe yourself and get feedback from others. And then, you will know, like I know, that IT WORKS! I learned how to ‘not do,’ and how to ‘consider others,’ instead of ‘considering myself,’ which has allowed me to make wonderful connections with a variety of folks to whom before, I would have reacted negatively. There are a lot more benefits of course. But this one I can confirm without any doubt, I am awake!”
“Your skepticism is welcome. THE DOG Teachings is backed up by math and science, so your skepticism will be satiated, and your mind will be unlocked. The people behind THEDOG Teachings are of the quality we all strive to be. So, you know the teaching is sound.”
“... it feels ‘anti-climactic’ in its “obviousness.” Like I’m SUPPOSED to be this way. I expected some kind of Hollywood-esque “whizz-bang” awakening, but it has given me a profound silence that I have never had before - and by CHOICE! I want to protect this like I do my own child – not out of fear that I might lose it, but out of gratitude that I have found it. Thank you so much for this! …”
Having been so burned by pseudo-schools in the past, I was very skeptical as Russell welcomed me into his home in September 2016. But he was warm, humble, charming, funny, and a wonderful teacher. Amazingly, ‘The Objective Exercise’ worked! My mind was silent for about 2 days. I was intensely alive. And I finally had that “Double Arrow of Attention” towards both myself and to the world around me almost all of the time. It didn’t go away. This is the Real Deal. If you read ‘The Blueprint of Consciousness,’ work at it, watch the videos, and do the exercises with real intent, you will wake up. No fooling.”
“I want to thank you so much for the book, the podcasts, the website, and all the resources! I completed your book and did The Objective Exercise. This is the first time in the 20 years I have been studying fourth way material and practicing different exercises that I actually felt a shift in my experience. I feel the presence of the passenger, and feel a presence behind movement, emotion and thought, which is able to see them all. Thank you so much for this exercise as I am truly grateful for the quiet, I now feel inside.”
“I completed The Objective Exercise this morning after studying the 7 chapters, and I’m not sure what I was expecting but there was this gentleness that came to me through the back of my neck. And now, just like you said, it is quiet. Thank you so much for writing the book, I’m very grateful to have found it.”
“I completed The Blueprint of Consciousness, and I did The Objective Exercise two days ago, using the guided audio. I’ve spent the last couple of days pretty much floating on air, feeling presence, marveling at how crisp my senses are, and the fact that I can now choose to either hold a thought or silence my mind altogether. The stillness within is remarkable. Unlike anything I’ve experienced before, and the underlying tension in my body (I believe born of angst) is, for the most part, gone.”
“Read the book, do the exercises, and you will awaken.”
“From experience, I find the teaching that Russell has found, developed and honorably taught to students of THEDOG, for over three decades, is real, and may be the only known objective and repeatable way to awaken on the planet right now.”
10. “I am so excited that Russell has placed his teachings in The Blueprint of Consciousness, not for myself, but for the rest of humanity”
Start your journey now
When asleep, we remember nothing. When awake, we remember all.
Life even feels longer. How many times have you been bored, and time drags by so much, but afterwards it seems like blip, full of only vague memories that an event even happened? When awake, time flies by, in a natural flow state, the world is more full and rich, and when we look back we remember so much more of it, and more accurately.
Become what you have a right to be – awake, living life to the full, being what you are, treating others and yourself with kindness and respect. This freedom is just a few clicks away.