Seventy years ago, Gurdjieff left his amazing work to the world. Unfortunately, Gurdjieff awoke subjectively, and as such, his teachings remained dormant because by law, subjective ways cannot be taught in books, nor replicated by others.
Fortunately, thirty years after Gurdjieff’s death, Russell A. Smith deciphered the secrets that Gurdjieff had left behind, and as a result he awoke. Ten years later, he discovered an objective way to awaken others.
Realizing the magnitude of that discovery, he wanted to protect it, as he saw how Gurdjieff’s teachings had become distorted. Thus, in order to prevent it from exploitation, Russell chose to control the narrative, and as such, he personally and individually began showing others how to awaken, and since then, hundreds have.
The Blueprint of Consciousness – An Accelerated Path to Awakening is an objective testament to what Gurdjieff intentionally left behind, and provides, for the first time, a repeatable way for everyone to realize the meaning and truth of their existence, which was what Gurdjieff wished for us all.
So, if you are seeking Truth, rejoice, because an objective and accelerated path to awakening now beckons you.
This website expands upon and deciphers the teachings of G. I. Gurdjieff and Russell A. Smith, revealing an ultimate structure to all phenomena, one which, if understood, allows you to experience an objective awakening through an exercise we call “The Objective Exercise.” The exercise is explained fully in a PDF downloadable e-book called, “The Blueprint of Consciousness – An Accelerated Path to Awakening,”
The structure is based upon the laws of seven and three, and unifies science, spirituality, and religion, and demonstrates a mathematically verifiable connection to quarks, supernovae, suns, planets, DNA, human psychology, and black holes. It is a complete and objective teaching, and it is all available in one downloadable PDF.
The e-book can be yours for only $90.00, and included within it, is the objective exercise that unifies your three lower centers into one, causing a state of awakening to occur, which allows you to see the world around you as it actually is.
The Blueprint of Consciousness is a PDF downloadable compilation of the transcripts of its discoverer, Russell A. Smith, successfully showing hundreds of people how to awaken.
It includes his seminal book, Gurdjieff: Cosmic Secrets, concerning the rules and laws of life, as well as, the objective exercise that contains a Great Secret and a Great Truth, which, when performed, will cause you to awaken. This enables anyone to access their Higher Emotional Center in just a few simple steps.
The Four States of Consciousness
We are capable of four states of consciousness – Sleep, Waking Sleep, Self-Consciousness, and Objective Consciousness. However, we usually only reside in the first two.
- Sleep is simply unconscious, fast asleep, or even comatose.
- Waking sleep, also known as relative consciousness, is where we are not “here,” but are wrapped up in worries, anxieties, regrets of the past, and fears of the future, or simply caught in an endless bout of revolving thoughts. Everything is subjective. This is not “awake,” and awakening is our right.
- Self-consciousness is the first state of awakening, and is one where we are conscious to ourselves, our thoughts, and the reason we act in the ways that we do. We become an impartial witness to ourselves, seeing ourselves as we really are, not what we think we are or what we are told we are. We can begin to fully purge every inexactitude within us, ridding us of all the falsities and notions that have built up in us over years. We become real, and awaken conscience.
- Objective consciousness is seeing the world as it is, and seeing ourselves and others as they really are. We are free of placing labels on things, free of prejudice … simply free. Life becomes objective, and we live with pure reason and impartiality. This is the most fulfilled and highest potential of a human being. We are free to be, and our will is our own.
The Four Types of Attention
We have four types of attention – None, Scattered, Drawn, and Directed.
- No attention is deep sleep, out for the count. We are not even there.
- Scattered attention is our usual state, thinking one thing, then another, over and over until we are exhausted. In this state, we jump when things surprise us, we say things like “Gosh, I was miles away.” We miss so much of life. In this state we forget where we put things, forget what was said, and hardly ever notice the world going by.
- Drawn attention is when a loud noise or disturbance causes us to focus momentarily on something before we go scattered again. We are not controlling our attention. Something else is.
- Directed attention is conscious and intentional and locks us in to something where we feel a “flow,” and where we take in all that we focus on without distraction. We used to have an attention span of 12 seconds, and since the last decade it is now less than 8 seconds. A goldfish has 9. We truly ought to have better attention than a goldfish.
What does being “awake” really mean?
Most things in life do not make much sense when we sit down and reflect upon them. We get told contradictory things, get filled with all sorts of opinions, and nowadays we sadly cannot easily tell truth from the false. We hold grudges. We worry too much. We are concerned over trivial things, that at the time seem huge, but years later we cannot even recall. Our lives are filled with the most unfortunate things in our minds, that rarely ever happen in reality.
Our body is always in the here and now, but our emotions and minds are not. We ought to seek being “bodyful” rather than mindful. Our minds are too cluttered as it is. Being awake is being present to all that is occurring to us in the moment, in our body, mind, and emotions, free of tension, and able to respond in the most appropriate way, rather than react according to habit or programming.
Being awake is being in control of your own mind, body, and emotions, rather than being subject to every trigger and impact that life throws at you. It may not make life itself simpler and easier, but it changes your whole relationship to it, so that you are at peace in yourself and see things objectively, see people without labels.
Being awake is being free to be who we are, what we are. We are not at the mercy of life, but we learn to master life and ourselves. We gain inner peace, and the ability to stop unnecessary thoughts, and transform emotions. If you think you already control your thoughts, try to stop them, or watch what happens when falsely accused of something, or if your sensitivities are touched.
The book of an Inner Journey to Awakening
Russell A. Smith’s original book, Gurdjieff: Cosmic Secrets, has been woven into The Blueprint of Consciousness. Therefore, with your purchase of The Blueprint of Consciousness, you will automatically receive Mr. Smith’s first book for free. And, as an added bonus, The Objective Exercise to awakening has been placed on the last 26 pages of The Blueprint of Consciousness. Thus, giving you, in one simple PDF download, everything you need to awaken.
With your purchase of The Blueprint of Consciousness you will also receive a password to register on thedogpub.com; a website for students of THEDOG. The website contains an archive of Mr. Smith’s teachings, with additional sections for students who have qualified for more advanced exercises, so that they can awaken the Higher Mental Center.
Russell’s book is full of simple common sense ideas, and explains phenomena from atomic structure, to supernova, describing nature, evolution, and psychology, including even why we don’t get along in relationships. This book makes sense, and often for the first time. The book describes thoroughly a simple structure based upon the laws of three and seven, that underpin all reality, inside us, and out. The Objective Exercise at the end, is capable of waking us up, but only if we fully understand the rules and laws described in the whole book – an encyclopedic reference manual or a full 8-day inner journey to awakening, as if a teacher is sitting beside you teaching you how to be a Human Being, fulfilling your own full potential.
Awakening from Sleep
When asleep, we remember nothing. When awake, we remember all.
Life even feels longer. How many times have you been bored, and time drags by so much, but afterwards it seems like a blip, full of only vague memories that an event even happened? When awake, time flies by, in a natural flow state, the world is more full and rich, and when we look back we remember so much more of it, and more accurately.
Become what you have a right to be – awake, living life to the full, being what you are, treating others and yourself with kindness and respect. This freedom is just a few clicks away.
The Blueprint of Consciousness – An Accelerated Path to Awakening
This is a course for development of knowledge and being, and for awakening. It’s delivered as an 520-page e-book of an 8-day course to objectively awaken from the illusory nature of “sleep,” to understand the diatonic nature of reality, to learn how to stop thoughts, and to gain personal presence and command of self. Click here to purchase.
- A transcript of the entire teaching narrative for an 8-day course in awakening objectively, delivered by Russell A. Smith to over 500 students who have traveled worldwide over the last 30 years to Texas, USA.
- The Blueprint of Consciousness allows you to experience and undertake the full inner journey as if Russell was sitting with you face-to-face, walking you through each chapter of his book, Gurdjieff: Cosmic Secrets.
- He fully explains each concept within the book, recounting background stories on reality, relating the structure of music to physics and psychology, and practicing exercises to enhance your being and presence.
- All this in preparation for the objective exercise to awaken higher centers on the final day.
- This path to objective awakening is structured as follows, as described by the author himself:
Over the past 30 years, I have taken hundreds of students through Gurdjieff: Cosmic Secrets and shown them how to awaken.
Now, as my life winds down, I place The Blueprint of Consciousness – An Accelerated path to awakening … and The Objective Exercise in your hands, confident that they will do for you what they have already done for so many.
To give you a taste of the journey, let me share with you the day-by-day agenda that I and those students followed, as well as their results.
Day 1: Chapter 1. When we began Chapter 1, most were afraid of the math, but by the time they did the homework at the end of Chapter 1, and the octave worksheets, they confidently said, “Give me another one. This is easy. I can do this.”
Day 2: Chapter 2. They started to grasp Creation; and when we stretched and rumpled the fabric of the Universe, and created the Diatonic Ratios, they began to sense that there was something very objective about this work.
Day 3: Chapter 3. At the end of Chapter 3, they realized that it just might be possible for them to awaken. After all, it was their right, and they had the parts that were necessary. As such, they began doing the THEDOG exercises with great force, so that they would be super prepared for the perceived real possibility of success.
Day 4: Chapter 4. Harmonic stability became a reality, and the exquisite math of tRNA set them a shaking. In fact, they often uttered, “Oh my God, it’s incredible.”
Day 5: Chapter 5. Assisting forces appeared, which further put a nail in their coffin of uncertainty; after which, they started expecting to awaken.
Day 6: Chapter 6. A matrix of outer octaves unfolded before their eyes, and when it did, everything in the Universe began to make sense. To where they no longer expected to awaken, but started demanding it.
Day 7: Chapter 7. Everything not covered in the first 6 chapters was finally unveiled in Chapter 7. That is, all the knots were tied, and all the bows were affixed. Then, when they self-discovered the lines of supervision in an Enneagram, most of them began to tremble. They were ready!
Day 8: After one final night of polishing their centers, the ones that they needed for awakening, we met the next morning around 11 AM. At that time I explained The Objective Exercise to them in detail. When I did, they got it, they understood it, and they saw that it was infallible, and as such, they knew they were going to awaken.
So, I locked the door, disconnected the phone, dimmed the lights, and played some “I can barely hear that” instrumental, New Age/Zen type music (something they could not easily focus on, nor recognize) … and then, I led them through The Objective Exercise, which normally took us about 15 minutes.
When I did, they awoke.
They usually sat there, silently, for some time. Their random thoughts stopped, and they felt the presence of their Steward.
Most were afraid to move, or to even open their eyes, as they did not want to do anything that might cause their awakened state to go away. Fortunately, when it did not, they eventually opened their eyes, looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.
Then, in silence, they went up to the guest room, and exhausted, usually took a nap.
When they awoke from their nap and realized that their Steward was still there, they found their way back downstairs … smiling like the Cheshire Cat. We nodded, and they became students of THEDOG.
After which, they usually asked me, “Can you show me how to awaken the Higher Mental Center too?”
I said, “I can.”
If you would like to help support production of this website and the accompanying podcasts, available on anchor.fm and all major audio platforms, please click Donate button below. Thank you.
All material © 2020 THEDOG Publishing